Tender Tykes Program – Day Care & Activity Centre
Emotional Intelligence Training
- Age : 3 – 5 Years
- Duration : 12 Weeks
- Session : 60 minutes (Twice a Week)
Overview : A play process that helps children to become compassionate and knowledgeable about their feelings, their world and the energies that surround them – as they remember to love themselves and their connection to all.
Through games, songs, activities and self-reflective questions, children are encouraged to feel, express and honor all of their emotions.
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to perceive emotions, to access and generate emotions so as to assist thought. Research shows that Emotional Intelligence is actually more important than IQ in becoming successful in today’s world.
Emotional Self Awareness and Self- Management
- Understand and use emotions in positive, life-affirming and cooperative ways
- Understand that emotions are made of energetic frequencies that hold valuable information
- Reflectively regulate emotions so as to promote emotional and intellectual growth
- Social Awareness
- Interpret and use their feelings to think and act appropriately according to the needs of the social situation.
- Trustworthiness and Honesty